Beautiful Minds Preschool is a situated in 62 Hyde Avenue, Eldoraigne, Centurion. We are open full day from 6:30-17:30 (late collection without penalties up to 18:00), half day 06:30-14:00.
We are a Dual Medium Pre-school. Education is provided in two languages (English & Afrikaans):
- To establish a feeling of respect and Love as well as an appreciation for the both languages.
- To develop the skills listening (receptive) and speaking (expressive).
- To develop the ability to communicate effectively with confidence and the necessary politeness in English and Afrikaans.
- To increase the child’s vocabulary, promote language purity, pronunciation and pay attention to language enrichment.
- Cultivate a love and respect for books as well as an interest in reading.
- To stimulate his imagination and to guide him to use the language in a creative manner
We at Beautiful Minds strive to provide a loving home away from home for your babies and toddlers, and pride ourselves in nurturing and stimulating children during their most crucial developmental period. We aim to develop a whole child, a child who is physically, emotionally, cognitively, socially and spiritually ready to face and meet the challenges of formal learning.
Our teachers have both passion and love for children and all our staff are trained in child care. The school accepts children aged 3 months to 6 years (Reception year).
We offer breakfast, a cooked lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, juice and fruits throughout the day
These are a few of the wonderful advantages we offer at Beautiful Mind:
- If you are looking for a nursery school where the sheer happiness of the children enables them to flourish, where natural talents and gifts are celebrated, nurtured and developed into lifelong strengths, Beautiful Minds may well be the place to begin your quest.
- The preschool school has six attractive, well planned and carefully resourced classrooms.
- Due to the fact that we believe in the importance of play, especially being able to run around freely we have a large playground
- Each child is known by name by all the members of staff. This ensures that every child feels cherished and important.
- We are open throughout the year. Beautiful Minds usually closes on the 15th December until the 2nd Tuesday in January.
- The security of our children is of utmost importance and therefore we have pin keypads at all the gates. Pin changes every term. No access to premises without a code.
- By special request of the parents, the child may enrol in additional extramural activities. All of these are presented by fully qualified, highly competent teachers with many years of experience in training children. This can be done at an additional cost per month or term:
Clamber club, Computers, Experi Buddies, Manner 4 Minors, Monkey Nastix, Music, Pottery, Soccerstarz, Speaking Kidz, Swimming